About our Client
A challenging international operating offshore company. Executing EPIC projects like installations, removals and (subsea) constructions for the major league in the oil & gas industry. These projects are carried out with a fleet of high-tech offshore work ships
This is an environment where you will be stimulated intellectually and in terms of technique to go to extremes. An inspiring work environment where you can challenge your creative thinking. “Not a job but a career”
- Provide tender input and interface with the Proposals Management Department on bid qualifications, work plans (including production rate estimates), clarifications and budgets;
- Monitor and report daily progress of production on the vessels and perform analysis against the estimated production rates per pipeline;
- Identify and support the development of systems which improve production and make sure these meet the requirements of the PPD;
- Develop and take charge of all project special production activities on the pipelay vessels not belonging to welding, NDT or coating. For instance all activities related to anodes and anode attachments, VIV strakes, spoilers, piggy back blocks, piggy back strapping;
- Mediate between the PPD disciplines and represent the PPD in internal and external progress meetings and coordinate information and actions within the PPD;
- Communicate with the Project Control Department and report cost and time impact of changes in seasonal schedule and/or changes in vessel movements;
- Identify and address potential non-conformant or non-efficient working practices.
Your Professional Skills
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an urge to optimise processes and work methods;
- Result-driven and passionate, a self-starter with resolve that finds satisfaction in challenges;
- The skills to connect and motivate people; • Strong coordinating skills;
- Able to communicate at all levels in the organisation;
- Minimum two years of work experience in a similar role;
- Willing to work offshore and abroad occasionally;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken.
What are the benefits
- The opportunitie to develop your career in a challenging multinational high tech environment, as well as abroad
- Technical knowledge deepening through the diversity of projects
- The responsibility for complex solutions
- They provide an competitive package appropriate to your background and experience.
- Overseas- and/or offshore allowances
- Salary Review annually per 1 January
- Good career opportunities due to the diversity of positions
For more information about this vacancy and our client, please contact Hans de Geus by phone (+31) 652 306 250 or e-mail email@example.com.