About our Client
Our client is a well known company and member of a worldwide leader in complex offshore projects. Within the oil & gas industry they are succesfull in fulfilling projects for the TOP10 companies in this branche
This is an innovative and challenging company for high tech design, engineering, construction and installation. They provide special self designed techniques and equipment with their fleet of high-tech offshore work ships
- An challenging opportunity for a passionate Engineer to join the highly skilled, multidisciplinary Heavy Lift Engineering Department
- Working closely with the Department Head and Lead Engineers, the Heavy Lift Engineer performs the project engineering for heavy lift projects executed by their heavy lift vessel
- From design and engineering, fabrication of grillage, preparation of procedures and manuals up to on-site support during yard and offshore execution, you will be involved in the entire engineering process
- The nature of their industry means we must be tenaciously innovative in the pursuit of new solutions in the face of unrelenting pressure and constant change.
- We are looking for a determined, stress-resistant self-starter who can adapt quickly, and do everything necessary to get the job done
Your Professional Skills
- BSc or MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Maritime Engineering
- Interested and affinity with offshore
- Self-starter with creative and analytical skills
- Good communicator, building and developing relationship with their counter parts in client organisations and other external parties
- Willingness to travel
What are the benefits
- The opportunitie to develop your career in a challenging multinational high tech environment, as well as abroad
- Technical knowledge deepening through the diversity of projects
- The responsibility for complex solutions
- The competitive conditions are/A competitive salary and bonus are negotiable
- Overseas- and/or offshore allowances
- Salary Review annually per 1 January, in between and in case of promotion
- Good career opportunities due to the diversity of positions
For more information about this vacancy and our client, please contact Hans de Geus by phone (+31) 652 306 250 or e-mail email@example.com.
For more information about this vacancy and our client, please contact Erik Fransen by phone (+31) 620 384 684 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.