About our Client
A challenging international operating offshore company. Executing EPIC projects like installations, removals and (subsea) constructions for the major league in the oil & gas industry. These projects are carried out with a fleet of high-tech offshore work ships
This is an environment where you will be stimulated intellectually and in terms of technique to go to extremes. An inspiring work environment where you can challenge your creative thinking. “Not a job but a career”
- The Mechanical Engineer works within the Innovations Department and is responsible for the mechanical development and design of new and/or modified equipment for the pipelay vessels
- The Innovations Department is responsible for all modifications to, and new construction designs for, the vessels and equipment
- This includes working on design, analysis, working procedures, material take-off, etc.
Your Professional Skills
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Interested and affinity with offshore
- Self-starter with creative and analytical skills
- Good communicator, building and developing relationship with their counter parts in client organisations and other external parties
- Willingness to travel
What are the benefits
- The opportunitie to develop your career in a challenging multinational high tech environment, as well as abroad
- Technical knowledge deepening through the diversity of projects
- The responsibility for complex solutions
- The competitive conditions are/A competitive salary and bonus are negotiable
- Overseas- and/or offshore allowances
- Salary Review annually per 1 January, in between and in case of promotion
- Good career opportunities due to the diversity of positions
For more information about this vacancy and our client, please contact Erik Fransen by phone (+31) 620 384 684 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this vacancy and our client, please contact Hans de Geus by phone (+31) 652 306 250 or e-mail email@example.com.