International Project Controller – International
A dynamic offshore company executing international EPC projects like Offshore Windenergy, Offshore Pipe Installation and Offshore Constructions, Reforcing Coastlines and Water Management.
Project controllers are part of the project team abroad. They are responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing Finance and Control issues on-site at projects and in our offices all over the world..
• Managing the total project accounting
• Advising on and offering support in such areas as financing, procurement, and financial models
• Acting as a financial sparring partner for the project manager
• Preparing financial and management reports
• Managing cash, such as cash flow prognoses and foreign exchange risks
• Managing audits and tax issues at projects
• Recruiting and managing the local finance team
• Offering logistics and operational support
• A Bachelor or Master in Business Economics or Business Administration
• At least four years’ experience in an international project environment
• Control experience with civil engineering or infrastructure projects
• Affinity with the Maritime or Civil Engineering sector
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Strong communication skills and a result-oriented attitude
• Ability to work independently and think analytically
• Interest in working with people from other cultures
• You must be prepared to spend an average of eight months a year working abroad (with breaks).
• They will give you the responsibility and freedom to successfully contribute to completing innovative and prestigious projects in a challenging international work environment.
• They also offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
For information please contact Hans de Geus by phone 0652 306 250 or e-mail email@example.com. Apply by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information please contact Hans de Geus by phone 0652 306 250 or e-mail email@example.com.
Apply by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. [cx_apply_button]