About our Client
Our client is a well known company and member of a worldwide leader in complex offshore marine (engineering) projects. Within the oil & gas industry they are succesfull in the construction, installation and removal for the TOP10 companies
This is an innovative company for high tech design, engineering and operating for fulfilling these projects. They provide special self designed techniques and equipment
- Prepare specifications, budgets and planning, and define scopes of work for the mechanical part of equipment design;
- Design and develop (concepts for) mechanical equipment in collaboration with the drawing office;
- Design and develop (concepts for) mechanical control systems in collaboration with electrical and software engineers;
- Prepare analysis, evaluations, calculations and/or sketches for the development of new electromechanical equipment or improvement/modifications to existing equipment;
- Develop, build and test prototypes of new equipment;
- Prepare design and test reports.
Your Professional Skills
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience with equipment design and applied control engineering;
- Experience in 3D CAD programmes and Finite Element calculations;
- Good command the of English language, both written and spoken;
- Prepared to work offshore occasionally.
What are the benefits
- The opportunitie to develop your career in a challenging multinational high tech environment, as well as abroad
- Technical knowledge deepening through the diversity of projects
- The responsibility for complex solutions
- A competitive salary and bonus
- Overseas- and/or offshore allowances
- Salary Review annually per 1 January, in between and in case of promotion
- Good career opportunities due to the diversity of positions
Meer informatie? Neem dan contact op met Hans de Geus 0652 306 250 of per e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.